Monday, November 26, 2012


Kindergarten News
November 26-30

Upcoming Events

Monday, November 26--Fluoride

 Thursday, November 29—Library, PE, Music

Friday, November 30--Computers


Weekly Theme:

Money/Financial Literacy


Early Literacy Idea
Play “I Spy” using initial sound clues.  For example, “I spy something that starts with the sound “g” (grass).


NEWS
I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving holiday!  Thanks again for those who helped with our classroom party and thank you to all of you for sharing your amazing children with me!  We have a super group of students and each one is progressing and contributing to our class.  I am impressed with their knowledge!  Thanks for helping and supporting them at home!

Your child should be ale to tell you the following sight words:  me, see, I, can, like, look, here, go, up, run, the, this.  Reviewing these words at home is once again a bonus for your child.

Next week we will begin a unit on the December holidays celebrated in various cultures and will celebrate the diversity of holiday traditions over the next few weeks.  If you have music, poetry, stories, etc. that are unique to your family or culture and you would like to come into the classroom and share any time before Christmas, that would be wonderful!  Just send a note, e-mail, or call me and we’ll make the arrangements.  THANKS!

Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns.  Have a great week!   

586-2850

No comments:

Post a Comment